Sunday 8 January 2017

Winter VIPme review





















jumper - George
jeans - Zara
coat - VIPme
bag - Gamiss

These photos were taken by the wonderful DK Morris around Liverpool. 

Unable to quite believe it's 2017, but here we are. A new year, a new season and a new coat. How perfect that for the colder weather I have been lucky enough to get a piece of clothing that is anything but dull.
I have a thing for coats. Whether the pavements be frosty or drenched in sunlight, I will often reach for my trusty leather jacket or duster, to add that extra layer of interest to an outfit. I have never really had (shock horror) a really nice longline number suitable for the colder months.
Cue VIPme.
A true treasure trove of pieces,with just about everything you could ever wish for. As winter was approaching, I decided to choose a coat, which VIPme were kind enough to send to me.
I wanted something classic, yet with something a little more. Naturally, when I saw this chic camel number with a splash of red adorning the back, I could not resist.
The quality is the thing that surprised me the most. It's lovely and soft, as well as being well put together, something which is often overlooked in this world of fast fashion. And pockets! Actual real pockets which I can put things in. 

VIPme have very kindly given me a discount code Georgia485 which can get you $5 off a $50 order. Would also recommend a peek around, as they have some gorgeous things in the sale right now. 

Would you wear this coat?

xxx

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Girl, you are stunning and I love the trench! Would love to wear it! ^-^ x

    Jadirah Sarmad at Jasmine Catches Butterflies ʚϊɞ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a amazing coat!! And its color is so pretty!! I really need a coat like that! Oh and you look stunning :)

    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice coat!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an interesting twist to an otherwise ordinary camel-colored jacket! The pop of orange at the back definitely made it very attractive. Great choice! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coats are my favourite thing to buy at the moment, there's so many gorgeous ones around :D xx

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That coat is beautiful and simple... I would wear it xx

    LAURA ­| Laura Thinks About

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with this coat, you look amazing and it suits you so much! I have a similar one, and I instantly feel sophisticated and well put together x

    Always, Alice – Huge New Year Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the coat and whole outfit, such a cute sweater and jeans! This is my go-to winter style and I love your classic look. You also look so gorgeous these photos are beautiful!

    Francesca
    www.vintagelillies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find it very cute . .. Really nice :)
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit, the coat looks great! I've been on the hunt for something similar to this for a while but still haven't quite found the perfect one yet. I want it to be perfect because I think coats like this are timeless :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your structured and classy style! It's because your look is so simple and classic, that something so subtle as a slight red block on your coat, can stand out so much. Beautiful photos.

    https://cynicalduchess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I actually picked up a similar coat this Winter but in a shorter style. I love your outfit, I can never find classic jumpers like that when I go shopping! It's really stylish and elegant :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig