Saturday 18 April 2015

Shirt Dress Three Ways..





skirt - ebay
crop, shoes and bag - Prinark




bag and shoes - Primark
hat - Missguided
necklaces - Topshop




shirt - (as before)
crop - Motel Rocks
jeans - She Inside
boots - ebay
choker - depop


Was actually surprised how I'd coped without a shirt dress before Elite Fashion 99 were kind enough to send me one.
With the weather being pleasantly spring like, it's been perfect to throw over any outfit as a duster or kimono substitute, especially being in my favourite shade. The top section is sheer but the lower matte so I needn't worry about unintentionally flashing anyone as well as being aesthetically pleasing.
Now just to get one in every colour!

What's your favourite way to wear it?

xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. amazing post :)
    have a nice weekend, kisses :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Georgia! In awe of all three stunning looks, love how you've switched them up; the first look is so stylishly slick, the red skirt is a beaut and the crop is divine! The second is so hipster yet chic and the third has to be my favourite, there's something about that magical print, it's utterly mesmerising <3

    Sheer perfection!

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all 3, but my favourite one is the second outfit! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea of showing 3 ways to style a piece! It's so creative,
    my favorite is the second option! It looks fabulous on you! <3

    Kisses from Hungary xo

    Csenge | Csenge's Point

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woowwww you stunning lady! You look amazing! My favourite is the first item, such a gorgeous look on you!

    XO Imke // www.pastellics.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! I love how you've styled it in all 3 of these outfits, but my favourite has to be the last one as that is definitely my style :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig