Sunday 22 March 2015

You know our love would be tragic






jumper - George
jeans - H&M
coat - GAP
boots - ebay
bag - vintage
rings - ebay

Thoroughly enjoying these 24 hour bursts of sunshine we are currently experiencing in England. It allows me to opt for a jumper and duster coat as opposed to my usual multi-layer attire.
I actually picked up this coat a couple of years ago at a charity shop for a detective role in a play and rediscovered it the other day. An attachment is growing, I should definitely get back in to the thrift shopping scene (cue that song being stuck in your head for eternity) as real gems can be found.

What are your thoughts on charity shopped items?

xxx



SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You look beautiful! I love your jeans <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your coat! This outfit is styled so well <3 xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha yeah the 24 hrs of sunshine were lovely! Too bad there's still that typical cold English wind... But anyway, as long as there's sunshine I'm happy!

    I love thrift shopping too, because, as you say, real gems can be found! Especially on the bag area I'm a big fan of thrift shopping, because those Grandma style bags have a special place in my heart!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. That coat is the killer coat to end all killer coats! Seriously, lovin' it. Such an amazing thrift find, I wish I had your inspo when it comes to vintage shopping; I'm so useless I never find anything (think that's probably down to laziness more on my part than anything else though haha). Combines classic chic perfectly with your as always on point edgy, unique style. Love! <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a lovely trench coat! absolutely adore this look :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig