Saturday 14 March 2015

Living on a prayer




jumper - Sheinside
jeans - Blue Spice
boots - ebay
hat - Missguided
bag - vintage

Feeling ~60's art student vibes~ in this jumper Sheinside have kindly sent me and have decided it may be my ideal aesthetic. Speaking of the 60's, I actually spent last night in the infamous cavern club watching a Bon Jovi tribute with my mother which was a+. Pretty sure she approved of a mother's day gift which included cocktails, live music and photo taking opportunities a plenty;)

xxx

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Those skinny jeans look incredible on you! Great outfit!

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post !!!

    love your blog




    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is styled so well<3 I love your hat xx

    www.monochromeroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jumper!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  5. the jumper and hat combo is so cute! in love with this ouftit xx

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! the jeans are amazing,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mesmerising in monochrome! I adore the Missguided hat on you, so babin'. And love the pretty 60s vibes, so stand-out and so stunning <3

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig