Sunday 20 May 2012

we are young



shirt - Primark
vest - Primark
jeans - Primark
necklace - H&M
wedges - Tesco


Another swift post today I am afraid, purchased this rather nice shirt yesterday after battling my way through the warzone that is Primark on a Saturday. My collection of mint coloured items I fear may have become too vast.. I think I may have to start eBaying in the near future to avoid looking similar to ice cream.
Today has been spent at work, which always seems to be busy although I was told customer numbers always fluctuated dependent on the weather. The May showers seemed to have deterred noone, however.

That's all for now, I hope your weekends have been as lovely as mine!




SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love your Style, nice Pictures! I follow you!
    Kisses
    nicole

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig