Thursday 3 May 2012

an end has a start




shirt - H&M
blazer -  Primark
shorts - Primark
wedges - Tesco
necklace - Topshop

Well today has been reasonably nice as days go with a trip to costa and lessons not being too stressful. Still reassuring that I only have one lesson tomorrow, even if it is because of a trip to the dentist.

In other news, the lovely Andrea from Red Rock Fashion recently emailed me, saying that their unique and individual pieces might be my cup of tea, encouraging me to have a little look. And I certainly encourage you to do the same. They put a quirky twist on vintage pieces and the result is rather lovely as you can see below




Having a flick through the site, I have picked out a few of my favourites



'Hinagdanan Cave' cropped tee


'Rae' skirt



'Millie' blouse





The collection is such a wonderful mix yet would fit wonderfully into a spring/summer wardrobe  - I am certainly going to have to make some space in mine!


Also, here are some looks from the topshop blog that I have fallen a little in love with






 













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig